Prima Plus Chimney System
Prima Plus is a high quality 316L stainless steel single wall flue system with a wall thickness of 0.6mm. It is designed for use on gas and oil burning stoves and boilers with continuous operating temperatures up to 450°C and short firing up to 600°C. With the addition of a gasket to the joint, Prima Plus is designed for fluing condensing gas and oil appliances with positive pressures up to 200Pa, continuous operating temperatures up to 160°C and short firing up to 200°C.
The easy to install single wall flue system
- 80 – 300mm Diameter Range
- Single wall stainless steel flue systems for gas, oil, wood and multi-fuel.
- Residential & commercial applications
- Fluing condensing boilers
- Relining existing chimneys for stoves, boilers or open fires
- Connection between stoves or boilers and chimneys
- Venting warm air gas and oil heaters and for particle/fume extraction system