SHAPE YOUR FUTURE CAREER WITH US!
Would you like to be part of a company with a passion for innovative quality products? That leverages on people with an enterpreneurial spirit, trust and effective teamwork while having a strong focus on results?
We offer outstanding performance in the areas of quality, health and safety and are aware of our social and ecological responsibility. We live an open corporate culture and have a respectful interaction with each other.
Sales Manager Ontop Products
Main Purpose of the Job (general tasks)
- Sales of Ontop steel chimney and associated products into the UK & Ireland non- residential markets.
Responsibilities (detailed tasks, description of the main responsibilities)
- Identify sales opportunities for new business in existing accounts.
- Develop the sales of steel and mineral flues in the assigned areas .
- Identify new target customers to ensure growth of the Ontop portfolio.
- Identify new channels, industries and partners for Ontop in addition to the current sectors Ontop are trading in.
- Creating prospects, quotes and sales through a defined pipeline.
- Maintain sales records and CRM information using the systems provided by the business.
- Liaising with other departments and colleagues as required offering support.
- Be proactive in terms of sales forecasting and sales budgets.
- Other duties as may be required (site visits, attendance at exhibitions, presentation of sales figures/trading performance to the business, training of customers and presenting CPD’s and any other tasks reasonable requested by the business).
Please contact Laura Goodwin for a full job specification: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Year, New Opportunity to join the winning team at Schiedel Chimney Systems Ltd.
Part of the BMI Group, Schiedel Chimney Systems is the UK market leader in the supply of Chimney and Chimney Liner Systems. We have been manufacturing the Rite-Vent Brand of Stainless Steel Chimneys and liners at our plant in Washington, Tyne and Wear for 50 years, and distributing the Isokern brand of Pumice chimneys and liners from our Southern distribution Centre in Poole, Dorset for more than 25 years. Schiedel works in partnership with a nationwide network of merchants and distributors to supply product into the New Build and Renovation markets across the UK and Ireland. At our HETAS accredited Training centre at our Head Office in Washington, Tyne & Wear, we offer the full portfolio of HETAS courses.
Due to sales growth Schiedel are looking to expand our residential sales team and recruit a dynamic new Area Sales Manager to cover Scotland.
Working to build on as well as develop business through our existing network of specialist distributors and merchants in the territory, this key role will be to manage sales of the market leading Schiedel Rite-Vent and Schiedel Isokern brands in the New Build and Renovation sectors in line with company strategy and growth targets.
Area Sales Manager – Job Specification
Area – Scotland (ideally living in Area)
- To manage the Steel and Mineral sales activity in the assigned area, and develop business to meet the agreed sales budgets.
- Achievement of budgeted sales and profit levels for the region.
- Develop sales of steel and mineral flues in the assigned areas.
- Identify and target new business opportunities in line with company strategy.
- Proactively manage accounts and customer relationships to ensure business is maintained and developed.
- Liaise with the internal Customer Service team and the Technical Support team to maintain the highest standard of customer support.
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of sales and customer service principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of customers and their requirements/issues.
- Strategic thinking.
- The ability to quickly understand and apply technical concepts.
- Team player
- Good listening skills
- Self motivated and flexible to adapt
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £ Competitive + Car+ Benefits
Please send CV to: email@example.com
APPLY NOW with form provided below
The application should
- include a customised letter of motivation
- include an up-to-date CV
- include relevant certificates and references
- include university entrance qualification and up-to-date overview of grades (in case you are applying for an internship or a thesis)
- be drawn up in English (in case you are interested also in our international positions).
We will pass on your application to the corresponding HR departments. They will check your documents and contact you as soon as possible. This might take some time – thank you for your patience.