Wood Burning Stoves in New Build Housing.
Pumice Liners in internal and externally built chimneys.
A recent project in Hampshire by FuelSmart Technologies Ltd and the contractor saw Isokern Pumice Liners as the choice to install wood burning stoves into five new build, luxury homes. The liner size was 150mm in order to connect to the wood burning stoves. Two of the chimney systems were situated internally, while three were externally built.
Pumice is one of the safest methods to build a chimney. The insulation is formed from natural pumice, which is sourced from the Hekla Volcano in Iceland. This gives superb resistance to high temperatures. Other features include:
- Lightweight materials, easy to use, handle and cut
- Highly insulating pumice for better draw and minimum heat loss
- 600mm and 1000mm lengths mean fewer joints and fast to install
- 15 flue sizes available
- Good resistance to temperature variations gives the maximum performance for your appliance
- CE certified to EN1857 with the designation T450, N2, D, 3, G.
- Three angles of bends available for maximum versatility.
The excellent video shown below demonstrates a pumice liner installation through ceiling and roof.
For more details on this product and our other ranges, click here to contact us