Schiedel Pumice System Chimneys
Pumice is a natural insulator; this is the unique property that separates pumice from all other chimney material. Schiedel Isokern is noteworthy for its flue & chimney products manufactured using high quality pumice which is recognised throughout Europe and USA.
The Natural properties of Pumice
- High Insulation Properties – Pumice is a natural insulator, able to maintain the temperature of flue gases in comparison to other products which allow the temperature to fall.
- Lightweight – Pumice is strong yet lightweight allowing one person to lift and build the chimney units.
- Resistant to temperature change – Pumice expands and contracts less with temperature change than other chimney systems. This reduces the possibility of cracking and structural damage that can occur with other products.
SCHIEDEL ISOKERN OFFERS:
- The unique feature of Schiedel Isokern against other chimney systems is that pumice is known for its natural insulating properties.
- Pumice allows the flue gases in the chimney to quickly reach their optimum temperature enabling the heating appliance to reach its optimum performance shortly after lighting.
- It keeps the chimney warmer longer as the heat output of the appliance decreases – once again aiding performance and reducing the likelihood of condensation and soot build-up.
- ISOKERN is a well reputed brand known for its durability, reliability and long lasting, robust performance, under the Schiedel product portfolio.
- We have the Largest collection of masonry chimney & fire chest products
- Our products are CE marked
- Our products are tested to the appropriate EN standards