The Outdoor Fireplace – Heating and Living with the Schiedel Isokern Garden Fireplace
The Garden Fireplace Barbecue is the ideal solution for outdoor heating and living.
Unlike other outdoor BBQ fireplaces, this one is made from Volcanic Pumice, sourced from the Hekla Volcano in Iceland.
The natural pumice gives this outdoor fireplace all the insulation needed to have a safe and spectacular focal point of any garden. The relatively small footprint also means that this can be placed against any wall in even the tiniest of gardens or yards.
The kit includes the chimney blocks, the lip glue for assembly, firebrick and also firebrick mortar and a render to either seal the joints or give an entire rendered finish.
- Garden 500 model comes with a log retainer and barbecue grill (additional Log Store available as extra) which allows the Garden Fireplace to double up as a stunning barbecue.
- There is also an additional log store available for the 500 model which can be placed either side of the fireplace.
- The larger models, 950, 1200 models come with a capping but a rain cap is an optional extra on all models.
An example of what can be done with a little imagination. As the outer is made from volcanic pumice, it’s excellent insulating properties means that the outer rarely gets hot. So, with any weather proof paint, you can pattern and style it with your own unique designs.
A sort of “pimp up your fireplace” as the kids say these days…
The Outdoor Fireplace, Garden 500 model comes with a log retainer and barbecue grill (additional Log Store available as extra) which allows the Garden Fireplace to double up as a stunning barbecue.
The natural pumice gives this outdoor fireplace all the insulation needed to have a safe and spectacular focal point of any garden.
The Outdoor Fireplace will be THE spectacular focal point in any garden. The 1200 is our largest model and is as easy to install as the smaller models.
The key advantages of choosing a Schiedel Isokern Garden Fireplace include:
– Easy to build
– All materials are included.
– Fully load bearing.
– Can be built freestanding, raised or built against a wall.
– Chimney height can be increased by purchasing extra blocks.
|Model||Firechest Opening W x H||Weight||Product Code|
|Garden 500||510 x 540 mm||360kg||169566|
|Garden 950||990 x 960mm||1200kg||169567|
|Garden 1200||1246 x 960 mm||1380kg||169568|