Flexible flue and chimney liners
Flexible flue and chimney liners designed for lining an existing flue or chimney.
TecnoFlex Plus is a twin skin flexible chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm.
Flexible Flue Twin Wall Liner
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
- Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
- Engineered joint design gives extra strength and flexibility.
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.
- Now with Lifetime*Guarantee.
Tecnoflex Plus is available for all diameters: 80, 100, 120, 125, 150, 155, 180, 200, 230, 250 & 300mm as cut lengths. When ordering state Product Code followed by Diameter. eg. a 9m carton of 180mm Tecnoflex Plus is TPB09180.
Packs containing the cut length with clamp plate and nose cone are also available for 120, 125, 150, 155, 180 & 200mm diameters. When ordering state Product Code followed by Diameter.
eg. a 12m pack of 150mm Tecnoflex Plus is TPF12150.
TecnoFlex Plus is the leading twin skin flexible chimney liner designed to work with wood burning and solid fuel stoves.
- Unique screw fit action
- A range of 3 terminals
- Available in 316L and 904L variants
- Single strip design and joints engineered for greater strength
- Meter length markers
- Diameter range 120, 125, 150, 155, 180, 200mm
Traditional & Pot Hanger Options
The Traditional Installation kits are based around the traditional fitting method of clamp and plate at the top of the existing masonry stack.
The Pot Hanger Kit where the flex liner is suspended from an existing chimney pot. The new kits also include the latest TecnoFlex Plus installation instructions as well as the Chimney Notice Plate as required by the new CE norms.
The Flex Tester Kit is specifically designed to help the installer ensure that there are no hidden snags before installing the full length of chimney. The test length is 1.5m long to allow for offsets, and the kit includes a screw fit nose cone at each end, to which a cord can be attached, making it easier to pull up and down the chimney.
We are confident in our products and so offer you (the owner) a generous guarantee in relation to the flexible liner system (the System). Provided that you comply with the conditions stated below, we guarantee to you that the System will be free from defects for whichever is the greater of:
- A period equal to the warranty period of the appliance to which the Liner is first connected; or
- 20 years.
The conditions of the guarantee are:
- Correctly sized and installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, current Building Regulations and relevant British and European standards.
- Maintained correctly by a qualified and competent person and maintenance records kept updated for both appliance and chimney/chimney liner.
- Used in combination with an appliance burning only approved fuels in accordance with Schiedel Chimney Systems and the appliance manufacturer’s instructions.
- Register your product within 30 days of installation and provide us with any evidence we reasonably request to prove that your System has been fitted by a HETAS approved installer or if not, has been signed off by a Building Control Inspector prior to use.
- Familiarise yourself with the User Guide and comply with its provisions in full during the lifetime of your usage of the Liner (including by keeping the required records safe).
Failure to do so will invalidate any guarantee claim.
We are confident in our products and so offer you (the owner) a generous guarantee in relation to the flexible liner system (the System).
Provided that you comply in full with Your Responsibilities (below) and subject to the Small Print (overleaf), we guarantee to you that the System will be free from defects for whichever is the greater of:
- a period equal to the guarantee period of the appliance to which the Liner is first connected; or
- 20 years.
For example, if your System is fitted to an appliance with a guarantee period of 10 years, we will still guarantee your System for 20 years.
In the unlikely event that the System becomes defective during the guarantee period, we will provide a like-for-like replacement for free (subject to your compliance with Your Responsibilities and subject to the Small Print). If the same model is no longer available, we will replace it with a suitable alternative.
When we say ‘no quibbles’ we mean it and so the guarantee we offer is a straightforward one; we’ve set out below what is covered and what isn’t by the guarantee as well as how to ensure you benefit from it.
To benefit from our guarantee, you must:
- Register your product within 30 days of installation at www.schiedel.com/uk1 and provide us with any evidence we reasonably request to prove that your System has been fitted by a HETAS approved installer or if not, has been signed off by a Building Control Inspector prior to use.
- Familiarise yourself with the User Guide and comply with its provisions in full during the lifetime of your usage of the Liner (including by keeping the required records safe). Failure to do so will invalidate any guarantee claim.
HOW TO CLAIM UNDER YOUR GUARANTEE
To claim under your guarantee, please email us at email@example.com. You will be asked to provide proof that you have complied in full with the User Guide (for example, by providing cleaning records) and we will then assess your claim, keeping you fully informed.
- Alternatively you can register by post by sending a completed form to us at :
Schiedel Chimney Systems Ltd., Crowther Estate, Washington, Tyne & Wear, NE38 0AQ.
- Alternatively you can contact us by phone on +44 (0)191 416 1150.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Small Print)
Please be aware of the following:
- Your guarantee is effective from the date on which your System is installed.
- The guarantee extends only to us providing you with a replacement System. We will pay for the delivery of that replacement to the address you have registered but you are responsible for any costs related to the removal and transit of the defective System and the installation (and any associated costs) of the replacement System.
- The guarantee does not apply to the extent that defects in a System arise as a result of: (1) use of fittings other than approved fittings; (2) any failure to comply with the instructions set out in the User Guide (including those instructions relating to care and servicing of your System); (3) any alteration or repairs you make to it (or are made on your behalf) without our express written permission; (4) any accidental damage suffered during transit or otherwise; (5) any damage to the System that arises as a result of the installation of the System (our guarantee is offered in respect of the System product alone and does not cover the workmanship of any installation services you may obtain from any third party); or, (6) any negligent or other improper use.
- If we replace your System under this guarantee, the guarantee period will not be extended.
- If you move house, you may transfer the benefit of the remaining period of the guarantee to the new home owner within 3 months of the change of ownership. It is your responsibility to transfer the guarantee by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and to notify the new owner of the terms of the guarantee (including the new owner’s responsibilities). A failure to notify us of a transfer within the timescales will invalidate the guarantee.
- Where you claim that a System is defective, we reserve the right (1) to carry out any tests on that System, and/or (2) to require access to that System, in both cases to satisfy ourselves that you have complied in full with your responsibilities (including by adhering to the User Guide) and that your claim is valid. Please cooperate with any reasonable requests we make in this regard.
- This guarantee is offered in addition to your legal rights as a consumer.
Schiedel Chimney Systems Ltd.
Washington, Tyne & Wear, NE38 0AQ.
Tel. 0191 4161150
SCHIEDEL INSTALLER REWARDS
Exciting news from Schiedel Chimney Systems for Stove and Chimney Installers!
Whenever you register an installation with our easy to use, online guarantee registration portal, you will now accrue points based on the number of installations and installation type.
Once you have reached a minimum of 25 points, you can begin to redeem them for £25 Love2Shop vouchers.
So start to register your installations, taking full advantage of our Lifetime Guarantee on Flex and ICID, as well as guarantees on all our other ranges, and to start earning points 🙂
Please note that points are allocated based on different types of installations, as well as different stages. The below stages give a guide on points when you are registering an installation.
Schiedel Connecting Flue Pipe
Schiedel Connecting Flue Pipes (Prima Smooth & Prima Plus, ICID Plus, ICS) – 1 Point
Schiedel Chimney Liners
Schiedel Flexible Flue Liners (TecnoFlex Plus & Triple Lock) – 1 Point
Schiedel Mineral Chimney Liners ( Pumice, Ceramic) – 2 Points
Schiedel Single Wall Flue Liners (Prima Plus, Prima Smooth) – 2 points
Schiedel System Chimneys
Schiedel System Chimney (B Vent, Prima Plus) – 2 Points
Schiedel Stainless Steel System Chimneys (ICID Plus, ICS) – 3 Points
Schiedel Mineral System Chimneys (DM, Swift, Swift Air, Absolut) – 3 Points
You are also allocated 1 point if the installation is single-storey and 2 points for multi-storey.