SHAPE YOUR FUTURE CAREER WITH US!
Would you like to be part of a company with a passion for innovative quality products? That leverages on people with an enterpreneurial spirit, trust and effective teamwork while having a strong focus on results?
We offer outstanding performance in the areas of quality, health and safety and are aware of our social and ecological responsibility. We live an open corporate culture and have a respectful interaction with each other.
- Leading chimney manufacturer throughout the UK working with the largest network of distributors and suppliers.
- Celebrated 75 years in business in 2021.
- Recognised as industry-leading in terms of technology, product innovation, and quality standards.
- Exciting developments within the business as we break into new sectors and product lines.
- A diverse and welcoming business that ensures support and guidance for every member of our team.
- Equal opportunities employer
- Good attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality and personal resilience with the ability to question and challenge.
- Proactive with good organisation and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to allow the person to be proficient in Schiedel systems.
- An energetic and forward-thinking individual willing to grow, learn and develop with the business.
- Adaptable and prepared to engage with new ideas and developments within the business.
- Excellent communicator and ready to work within a dynamic team of professionals.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Credit control
- Payment processing
- Cash flow
What we can expect from you:
- Knowledge in a previous financial role would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly understand our accounting processes and systems.
- Relevant IT skills.
- Willingness to learn about the processes involved in the role.
What you can expect from us:
- Full induction program to welcome you to the business.
- Training on Schiedel finance systems and processes to support you in your role.
- Full IT support including IT set up and required systems/programs.
- Training opportunities.
- Free parking, tea and coffee facilities.
- 25 days annual leave pro-rata.
- The opportunity to work in a small and friendly team environment.
APPLY NOW with form provided below
The application should
- include a customised letter of motivation
- include an up-to-date CV
- include relevant certificates and references
- include university entrance qualification and up-to-date overview of grades (in case you are applying for an internship or a thesis)
- be drawn up in English (in case you are interested also in our international positions).
We will pass on your application to the corresponding HR departments. They will check your documents and contact you as soon as possible.
This might take some time – thank you for your patience.