3D Animation: Stove installation with Schiedel Swift
This brief animation shows the Schiedel Swift Ceramic system in action. It shows how easy it is to construct a chimney to connect to a stove.
Normally, chimneys are constructed on site with separate components from different suppliers, but Schiedel Swift offers modular, prefabricated units to make it much easier for installers.
For telephone enquiries about this product, please call our Northern Ireland and ROI office on +44 28 87 740436.
- Designed for speed of construction.
- Suitable for Timber Frame, Steel Frame and Masonry construction. Solutions have been specifically designed to meet the requirement of timber framed construction.
- Modular units for easy assembly on site.
- Suitable for all fuels – gas, oil, solid fuels and biomass.
- Schiedel Rapid HT Cement is provided in tubes for ease of application.
- Superior Insulation – The consistency of the insulation maintains the temperature of the flue gases allowing them to pass freely up the chimney. Back filling of insulation is not required.
- The high quality fireclay flue liner complies with the European Standard EN1457-1 & 2.
Click here for more information on Schiedel Swift.