New-build housing with in-built Stoves
The growth of the real fire with either an open fire or a stove is really booming in Ireland, when it comes to new-build housing. One such project is by the Ballymore Group at Pipers Hill in County Kildare.
Each home features a wood burning stove alongside energy efficient water boilers and solar panelling, which allows the homeowner to have flexibility in choosing their energy source.
The project used the Schiedel Swift Air chimney kit for stoves in Timber framed homes.
- The Swift Air System delivers combustion air directly to the stove from outside, which eliminates drafts in the room thus further improving efficiency.
- No warm air is taken from the room where the stove is situated.
- Swift Air is suitable for gas, oil, solid fuels and biomass fuels.
- Suitable for Timber Frame, Steel Frame and Masonry construction.
- Air-independent chimneys reduce the wind effect on the air intake.
- Provisions for additional air intake channels / ducting are no longer necessary.
Click here for more information on Swift Air.
Ballymore are one of London and Dublin’s most prominent property developers with nearly 6,000 employees from office based to full construction and project management. As you can see from the images, their new homes provide an innovative solution for today’s energy demands.
For more details on our products and services, please browse the website, take a look at our social channels, or contact us via email or call 0191 4161150.