Schiedel Introduces the latest cutting edge addition to its range of products designed specifically for Air tight and energy efficient timber framed buildings.
IGNIS PROTECT is the new CE approved wall pass thru’ system used for SW connecting flue pipes up to the temperature class T450 and DW stainless steel System Chimneys up to the temperature class T600.
The unique feautres of this product has helped us win the Flueing and Ventilation Product of the year at the Hearth & Homeb exhibition in Harrogate this year.
Ignis Protect is suitable for SW and DW connecting flue pipes passing through interior or exterior walls made of combustible materials and is available in both 90° and 45° versions.
Its features are:
- For flue gas temperature up to:
- 450 °C for SW connecting flue pipes
- 600 °C for DW connecting flue pipes
- Max. 100 °C surface temperature during soot fire
- Monolithic component made of mineral wool, density 120 kg/m³, building material class A1
- Internal side finished with aluminum laminate
- External side made with textured surface for facade plastering
- Removable pipe sections DN 125, 130, 150, 180, 200 mm
- IGNIS PROTECT can be used without any additional protection
- External dimensions: W: 565 x H: 700 mm (width corresponds to a standard wood stud wall)
- Available in two versions:
- for exterior walls (with aluminum laminate on inside face)
- for interior walls (without aluminum laminate and with an extended removable core)
For further information about Ignis Protect , contact our team – 0191 4161150 or email us at email@example.com