HETAS H004 Wet Appliance Installer Course (Practical Assessed)
There will be theory training with a practical context on:
- Wet system design and specification.
- Discussions on the advancements in technology.
- The installation of solid fuel appliances with boilers incorporating vented systems.
- The principles of gravity circulation.
- System controls.
- Integration with other types of wet heating systems.
- Heating system commissioning handover.
- Service and maintenance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The H004 HETAS training course is suitable for plumbing and heating engineers and dry appliance installers who have already successfully completed the H003 HETAS training course and wish to extend their competence for the installation of stoves with boilers.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of competence from HETAS, which is required in order to apply for registration on the HETAS Competent Persons Scheme (CPS) for the Installation of Wet Appliances.
H004 – WET APPLIANCE INSTALLER COURSE (PRACTICAL ASSESSED)
Duration 2 Days
Compulsory: Successful completion of HETAS H003 Dry Appliance Installer course and at least one of the following:
- Evidence of Oftec 101 or 102.
- Evidence of Gas Safe Registration – CCN1 & CEN1
- Evidence of formal plumbing and heating qualification i.e City & Guilds 6129 and 6089, or QCF 6189; or other suitable award.
- Evidence of equivalent work experience on wet heating systems.
- N/SVQ Level 2/3 in plumbing or equivalent earlier certification that provides evidence of competence.
A Comprehensive Range of Stove / Chimney Installation Courses
Our technical knowledge of chimneys and flues is already widely respected and now we have teamed up with HETAS to provide a comprehensive range of HETAS Approved training courses at our Schiedel Training Academy in Washington, Tyne & Wear. The HETAS designed course are all led by HETAS approved Trainers.